Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The First Of Many

Hello Few! I, your humble Unemployed Enthusiast, wish to welcome you to my blog. It stands to be a mere precursor to the site where you will find my rants, reviews, advice and ideas in a far easier to navigate well developed HTML MASTERPIECE! But that won't be for a while, so this is what you get. My DS broke several months ago so portable gaming is going to be restricted to the all but over-rated apps on my I-Pod Touch (1st generation). I am also reviewing and perusing the XBOX Indie Marketplace, XBLA, Wii, PC Indie and any Retro System that can get my grubby little thumbs a-twiddle. My first review shall appear soon. What will it be? On which platform? The suspense...is boring you. I promise it will be soon. For now,

GO OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR INDEPENDENT DEVELOPERS!!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment